Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

One Step Closer


I can't believe it's been a month since I said 'yes' to the most crucial and popping question a woman could ever answer. From then on, life has never been plain and routinary. I love the way God brought me to this exciting season and looking back after years of trusting and waiting, He proved himself faithful.

Many people raised the same question, "What's the feeling?" and all I can give is a radiant smile and a happy utterance of what I feel inside. Though I'm still a bit uncomfortable about the warm wishes and favors from people, I knew it is but right to share how my story blossomed and how it will flourish in the course of time.


I give the credit to the people who became part and will still be part of our story. Without you, this would just sound like an ordinary song or even out of tune (lols). Thank you for lending your hands in the most beautiful and unexpected ways. You know who you are. Haha! Most importantly, this could not have happened without my Daddy God's consent. It's unbelievable how you scripted our story and made it true in Your time.


Now I am faced with the A-Z of wedding lists and preparations but to channel out these stresses, it's good to pen down my thoughts, dreams, and convictions. I know that by His overflowing love and grace, it would surely be a life-changing wedding march. :)


It is my delight to share with you my sweets and bliss of being a single to being a married individual. Happy Reading! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com