Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Valentine's Sweets and Bliss

Today marks the so-called Hearts' Day and I'm glad to finally celebrate it with my family and loved one. ;) My day turned to be a busy one with all the food preparations and getaway date with my yabee! ^_^. For the first time, some of our ninangs and ninongs met at home and I felt their joy to stand with us on our BIG day! Here are some momentous photos when godparents met face to face.


Other godparents were not able to make it, but in time I will definitely write the Part 2 of their meeting before the wedding. One shot first before eating mightily! :)


We're blessed enough to have moms who are the best cooks ever! They prepared the not so common foods which our godparents really liked. Their hunger and appetite were satisfied.

After having a full lunch, we geared to our Valentine destination at Enchanted Kingdom. Click! Click!


Yabs and Yabee (our sweet endearment) posed while a couple offered to take our picture. Sweets and Bliss of Love!

Because I'm too scared to ride on some heart pounding rides, I managed to take shots of my brave fiance.




I can't ride on that one. haha! Thank God there were only few people in EK which allowed us to ride on a good number of rides.

Relaxed shot before heading to Jungle Log Jam and Rio Grande. I'm dizzy already!


And to make it sweeter, he gave me a white rose while I bought him a couple shirt.


I'm His Queen. I'm Her King...

I can't thank God enough for this wonderful story we had. He gave us our hearts' desires at the proper time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com