Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

A Childhood Promise

Who would have thought that a childhood promise can stand over the years? I believe that one of the finest gifts that we can receive is relationship - a genuine and a long-standing one. I count it a blessing to have a best friend for 16 years. She knew me like nobody else and it's good to reflect the times where we've tasted life's glorious revelations. We may have traveled our unique and personal roads but our friendship will continue to thrive by the grace of God.

A glimpse of our friendship that grew over the years...


Birthday celebration at home :)


Family Dinner after capping :) 


Graduation day :)


On our way to church service :)


Balikbayan treat :)


After our aerobics class :)

These are just previews of how we value our presence on such important days and events. She never took an absent. Lols! Looking forward on my BIG day...

And to catch up stories, here are snapshots of our lunch chitchat that lasted for 4 hours. :)


Sweet and salted cookies plus my favorite dark chocolate. :) 


Perfect Bridal Magazine for me. :)

In return, I gave my best friend a box of wedding favor asking her to be my maid of honor. She loved it! For future brides, this idea will melt your maid of honor's and bridesmaids' hearts. Surprise them with something sweet and personalize. :) I'll be creating another blog for my bridesmaids after meeting them.



"Will you be my maid of honor?"


She graciously said "yes". :)

It's always nice to savor these moments that should not be robbed by time and distance. It doesn't matter if it only take some hours because real friendship I believe need not to be demanding. It's giving and listening... It's understanding and rejoicing...

Best friends forever!!! Ooopss wait, there's missing. :) Will soon meet another close friend to complete the package. Childhood days.... such a blessing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com