Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Gear Up

To get ready for a coming action is my motto this season. Summer draws near and I am so excited  about the kids workshop that I'll be handling. A few prospective clients gave interests already that's why all the necessary preparations should be done on my part. Once again, I was reminded of the verse, "Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be." I don't know to what extent these seeds will grow but with faith and diligence, they will bear much fruit.

Thank God I have my "yabee" who is not only my inspiration but my co-laborer. Yesterday, we started cleaning and making some changes in my tutorial room. Even though it was tiring, we both enjoyed working together, sharing ideas and dreaming for the young generation of learners. We got to discover new things about each other and those are bonuses we received from our loving father. Before, I used to dream alone but this time I have someone whom I can honestly share my thoughts and passions. Two heads are better than one. It really holds true with people. :)



And now we're both gearing up towards our calling and family life. Greater things are yet to come. I love this season! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com